The IE-CakePro750A is an A4 format (210x300mm) edible ink printer which can print directly onto confectionary products with a maximum thickness of 8cm such as chocolate, cakes, sugar pastry, biscuits and much more. The IE-CakePro750A is equipped with 6 refillable cartridges that enable photographic print quality. Its versatility, speed and high performance make the IE-CakePro750A one of a kind. Less bulky and simple to use, it is particularly suitable for both artisan laboratories and small bakeries. This model is the same as IE-CakePro750, with a button to load the print tray automatically.
- Printable Area: 21cm x 30cm
- Max media Height: 8cm
- Printable media: Cakes, biscuits, chocolate, confetti, cookies, macarons, marshmallows, etc (any edible products) and to any edible surface (chocolate, marzipan, sugar paste, fondant, cream, powdered sugar, etc).
- Cartridges / Edible Ink: Included with the printer purchase is a Continuous Ink Supply System. Replacement edible ink is sold in 100ml ($16.99 each), 1 liter ($69.99) or 1 gallon sizes ($197.99 each); multi item discounts may be available. Ink consumption is very low (in order to print 1 square meter at 100% coverage, only approx. 12ml of edible ink is used).
Built on demand - please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: The printer is guaranteed by Inkedibles to be free from any manufacturing material fault. Warranty does not extend for issues resulting from incorrect use of the products (printing procedure, usage of non-Inkedibles inks, or other issues resulting from misuse or negligence). The purchaser must use the equipment according to the instructions in the user manual. Any damage or defect pertaining to the machine needs to be communicated to Inkedibles within 8 days of delivery of the product.
12 Month Guarantee:
Inkedibles offers a 12 month standard guarantee which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, cartridges, inks, dampers, pumping system (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed, with repair service available at $149 per incident).
24 Month Extended Guarantee (optional, available for $249 one time fee): Inkedibles will send free replacement parts for your CakePro Series Printer at no cost to you should the need arise. This worry-free extended guarantee is available for 2 years at a one-time cost of $249. If any part wears out on your printer as a result of normal use of the printer (covers parts such as printheads, cartridges or continuous ink system, dampers and pumping systems), Inkedibles will either send you free replacement parts or send you a return label to get the printer back and either repair the printer for you or replace it with the same or similar/equivalent model.Complete Specs:
- Product Model: IE-CakePro750A
- Prints To: Cookies; Cakes; Cupcakes; Pastries; Biscuits; Chocolate; Bread; Candies, Marshmallows; Marzipan; Sugar paste; Fondant; Cream; Powdered sugar and more
- Printing Dimensions (LxW): 21cm x 30cm (A4)
- Maximum Print Height (H): 8cm
- Printing Resolution (up to): 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed (at 720x720 dpi): 120 seconds / A4
- Ink Type: 6 color
- Ink Consumption (full surface area print): 12ml / sq meter
- Printer Dimensions: 60cm x 46cm x 35cm
- Printer Weight: 28 kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 78cm x 57cm x 43cm
- Packaging Weight: 30 kg
- Approx. cost per sq. meter (full surface area prints): $0.88
- Approx. cost per 3 inch cookie (full surface area prints): $0.005
- Availability: Usually Custom Built. 4-6 weeks from date of order.
- Main Benefits: Lowest Printer Cost; Low Ink Consumption Cost
Inkedibles ie-cakepro750a direct-to-cake printer
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: $2,949.99